Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Midnight Snack: choc-chip cookies

made choc-chip cookies as a surprise for him~ he never tried my cookies before

and cos it was a surprise, I had to hide my cookbook hehe XD.

I was worried that it wasn't going well as I hoped cos I used a different form of butter than what I normally used. the dough was more runny and I'm used to.

But in the end, they still turned out the same. I even moulded them differently too see if they were different, but they were still the same.

later he found me making my cookie dough, but he didn't know what it was. I told him to go back and sit down and he just peeked from the side of the wall staring -.- later he went and I thought he was wrong til he gave me a surprise kiss on the other side -.-""" oh he got me good....

as soon as I baked them (and cooled them down for ONE MINUTE! that's how impatient I was) went up behind him, told him to close his eyes, and I shoved the warm cookie in his mouth. and i went back to making more cookies since I can only make them 4 at a time.

Someone wants a cookie............................

0 comments:

Post a Comment